Green Mountain DigithON: Sustainability and Alpine Technologies
Inspiring plenary sessions, informative workshops and targeted 1:1 meetings promises knowledge gain and new business contacts.
We have the pleasure to invite you to the Green Mountain DigithON to Turn ON your digital transformation in the areas of sustainability and Alpine Technologies. This virtual networking event takes place on April 14th 2021. DigithON is an event organized in the framework of the BE-READI ALPS’ project, an inspiring and innovative programme co-financed by the European Union via INTERREG Alpine Space.
The matchmaking will focus on digital transformation in the field of alpine technologies, renewable energy and sustainability, focusing especially on technologies such as IoT, machine-learning, data analysis, AI etc.
This matchmaking event will provide you with the unique opportunity
to meet potential partners related to the digital transformation
technologies that are revolutionizing businesses.
By participating in the 20-minute pre-scheduled meetings, you will have the chance to find the right contacts to build new regional, national and international business- and technology partnerships.
- Are you “readi” to expand or develop your business?
- Do you have a new idea that you want to develop?
- Do you seek alternative partners to expand and develop your business?
Seize the opportunity to collaborate with national and international
organizations, establish new connections and build productive
relationships to develop your business.
Join us at our DigithON matchmaking event!
- April 14th 2021, 09.00 - 18.00
- Registration deadline: April 13th 2021
- Pitch Session Registration deadline: April 2nd 2021
- Booking of meetings: 1st February - 14th April 2021
- BE-READI Contact Points in your area
- Christina Lercher email@example.com
- Viktoria Fink firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alpine Technologies
- Renewable Energy
- Circular Economy
Main Target Group/ Who should attend
- Companies interested in new specific digitalization topics
- Companies looking for partners and new co-operations
- Digitalization teams and startups seeking new customers and partners
- Industry experts
- Planning projects towards development and innovation in relevant areas
- Research institutes relevant as partners in such projects
Relevant Topics and business areas
- Development and implementation of new production processes and functions using digitalization technologies
- Increasing efficiency of production and industry in general
- Development of ICT products/processes/solutions